In developing Purest Omega we’ve collaborated with a world leading authority and expert in Omega 3 production. Our oil boasts the world’s leading TOTOX score, which measures oxidation, meaning we guarantee you the freshest and purest Omega 3 on the worldwide market. Delivered in its natural Triglyceride form (TG) as nature intended, we deliver a potent dose of EPA and DHA in each capsule.
Our fish live wild in a pristine environment where they eat a natural diet and are free. This environment is carefully managed and monitored to ensure fishing is done sustainably and responsibility ensuring our fish oil not only looks after you but the environment also.
Why the triglyceride (TG) form of fish oils?
- Naturally occurring form in foods and in the body
- Research indicates that it is up to 100% more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form
- Easier to assimilate for individuals with impaired digestion and absorption
- Less prone to oxidation and production of free radicals
- No post digestion production of alcohol in the gut or bloodstream as in the EE form
- Less susceptible to increasing free fatty acids in the blood, which may increase blood glucose
- Supports heart and brain health
- Safe, effective and essential during pregnancy
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Soya free
- Heavy metal-free
- No artificial additives, colourants or pollutants
- Sustainable wild Alaskan caught fish – 100% sourced from a certified sustainable fishery
Care for the ecosystem
- 85% omega-3 concentration
- Wild-caught Alaska Fish
- Omega-3s in triglyceride form 3:1 EPA to DHA ratio
- IFOS 5-star certified
- Consumer Lab approved
MSC-certified sustainable source
- Hexane-free processing
Ingredients (per 2-capsule serving):
- Concentrated Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Omega 3 triglyceride (1 000mg, including 800mg EPA and 600mg DHA)
- E306 IP certified natural mixed tocopherols (natural Vitamin E)
- Fish oil capsule
Allergen advice: Contains no known allergens, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended for use with Warfarin. Do not use before surgery. Use within 90 days of opening. Store in cool, dry environment and avoid exposure to light. Keep out of reach of children.